The Automotive Financial Group was formed in 1994 on the premise of offering superior alternatives to F & I products and business relationships. With extensive experience in the automotive industry, AFG's founders knew that many improvements needed to occur in the F&I process, agent relationships, product offerings, and administration services if the true value and underlying goals of F&I departments were to be realized. Not finding a forward looking and innovative group to work with made it clear that such a company had to be established. The result is the highly progressive group of AFG companies that provides the following services:
- Front-end Contract Entry
- Customer Service
- Reinsurance Company Formation and Administration for all Finance and Insurance Products
- Seasoned Professionals at All Levels Including ASE Master Certified Claims Adjusters,
24/7 Claims Adjudication
- VSC’s Backed by a First Dollar Reimbursement Policy Issued by an A. M. Best A (“Excellent”) Rated Insurer
- Products Include 3 separate types of Vehicle Service Agreements - CareGARD Standard, CareGARD Warranty Term Rates, CareGARD Pre-Owned; GapGARD - GAP Insurance and Waivers; TireGARD - Tire and Wheel Coverage; EtchGARD – Vehicle Security Systems; MaintenanceCARE – Prepaid Vehicle Maintenance; and Credit Life and A&H.
- AFG Technologies using a “state of the art” VIN decoder, that is unique as it interprets the underlying factory power train warranty and then automatically selects the appropriate service agreement that applies.
- AFG Training Academy provides training for nearly all aspects of dealership sales and operations, as well as recruiting and training of dealership employee needs. Training topics include: Road to the Sale, Road to the Sale Class Reunion, F&I Selling, AFIP Certification, Sales Manager Workshop, Service Department - Road to the Sale, Customer Satisfaction & Process Improvement
1900 Champagne Blvd.
Grapevine, Texas 76051
Copyright 2008 Automotive Financial Group, Inc.
All rights reserved.